We do update this policy from time to time so please do return and review it occasionally.
[For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Adrian Scott of Net4orce is our data controller.]
1. Collection and Use of your Personal Data
Your personal data may be collected by The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation through enquiries to our website, applications for funding, emails, correspondence and telephone calls to or from us.
Your personal data may be processed by (or on behalf of) The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation for any of the following purposes:
- administration of your enquiry;
- administration of your grant application;
- communicating with you by telephone, text, email and/or post (in accordance with your preferences) about The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundations activities;
- conducting analytical studies of the activities of our grant recipients and other visitors to our website;
2. Cookie Usage
Any information collected will not have any identifying data. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared that could identify you.
We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve our website and any service offered to you.
Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
Our advertisers may download cookies to which we have no control. If used, these cookies are downloaded by clicking on an advertisement found on our website.
3. Security Measures and Possibility of International Transfer
The Andrew Lloyd Webber follows appropriate security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data so as to prevent unauthorised access by third parties. We also require those parties to whom we transfer personal data to comply with the same. However, the Internet is not a totally secure medium and you acknowledge and agree that The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data.
Please note that we may sometimes transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that may not have the same level of protection as countries within the EEA. If we intend to do this then, where practical and appropriate, before doing so we will put contractual arrangements in place to ensure the adequate protection of your data and we shall endeavour to ensure that any such contractual arrangements comply with the standards required by the Information Commissioner.
4. Information Disclosure
We will not pass on your personal details to any third party, unless (i) we have your consent or (ii) as set out below:
- in relation to each of the uses set out in Section 1, your personal data may be shared with our employees, volunteers and/or third party organisations that we appoint to assist The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation. We shall endeavour to ensure that any such recipients of your personal data use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data - see Section 3 above;
- in relation to content posted by you as set out in Section 6; and
- in circumstances in which we are required or authorised by law, court order, regulatory or governmental authorities to disclose your personal data.
5. Third Party Links
6. Access to your Personal Data
You may be entitled to ask us for details of the personal data that we hold about you, the purposes for which it is being or will be processed, and the recipients or classes of recipients to whom it is being or will be disclosed. If you would like to request this data, please contact us. We may charge a fee for providing this information to you (details of which are available upon request).
8. Contacting Us