Colleges & Courses
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation funds 10 new Musical Theatre course scholarships each year at renowned musical theatre colleges throughout the UK.
These scholarships are known as The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarships.
Please click on the links below for details of the schools / colleges that have awarded scholarships to date:-
Schools / colleges for 2013/14 are listed below. Please click on the link to each individual school / college for further details.
- Arts Educational Schools London - BA (Hons) Musical Theatre (validated by City University) - 3 years, full time
- Central School of Speech & Drama - BA (Hons) Acting - MUSICAL THEATRE - 3 years, full-time
- Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts - DIPLOMA IN PERFORMING ARTS - 3 years, full time
- London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art - STAGE MANAGEMENT & TECHNICAL THEATRE COURSE - 2 years, full-time
- London School of Musical Theatre - MUSICAL THEATRE COURSE - 1 year, full-time
- Oxford School of Drama - ACTING IN MUSICAL THEATRE COURSE, 6 months, full-time
- Phil Winston's Theatreworks College - PERFORMING ARTS COURSE - 3 years, 3 full days per week (1st yr Mon to Weds, 2nd & 3rd yr Weds to Fri)
- Rose Bruford College of Theatre & Performance - BA (Hons) in ACTOR MUSICIANSHIP - 3 years, full-time
- Royal Academy of Music, London - MUSICAL THEATRE COURSE 1 year, full time
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland - BA in MUSICAL THEATRE - 3 years, full-time
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - Year 9 to 11. 3 years full-time. Applicable to students born between 1 Sept 1999 and 31 Aug 2000 who are not currently students at the full-time school
- The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - MA in MUSICAL THEATRE - 1 year, full-time starting January 2014
- The Urdang Academy - Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre or Dance - 3 years full-time
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship will be awarded by the School as part of the audition/selection process on the combined basis of merit and financial need. Please note students will be means tested for scholarship eligibility. The Scholarship will cover course fees only and will be reviewed on an annual basis. There will be one available Scholarship at each of the above colleges for the year 2013/14.
Please note that applications made directly to The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation will not be considered.
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation is advised by David Grindrod in the selection of scholarship courses and students