Colleges & Courses
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation funds 10 new Musical Theatre course scholarships each year at renowned musical theatre colleges throughout the UK.
These scholarships are known as The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarships.
Please click on the links below for details of the schools / colleges that have awarded scholarships to date:-
Schools / colleges for 2014/15 are listed below. Please click on the link to each individual school / college for further details.
- Arts Educational Schools London - BA (Hons) Musical Theatre (validated by City University) - 3 years, full time
- Guildford School of Acting - BA (Hons) MUSICAL THEATRE - 3 years, full-time
- Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts - BA (Hons) ACTIING - 3 years, full time
- London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art - TWO YEAR FOUNDATION DEGREE IN STAGE MANAGEMENT & TECHINCAL THEATRE, FULL-TIME
- Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts - BA (Hons) in PERFORMANCE - MUSICAL THEATRE - 3 years full-time
- Phil Winston's Theatreworks College - PERFORMING ARTS COURSE - 3 years, 3 full days per week (1st yr Mon to Weds, 2nd & 3rd yr Weds to Fri)
- Rose Bruford College of Theatre and Performance - BA (Hons) in ACTOR MUSICIANSHIP - 3 years, full-time
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland - BA in MUSICAL THEATRE - 3 years, full-time
- Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama - MA in MUSICAL THEATRE - 1 year, full-time starting January 2015
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - Years 9 to 11. 3 years full time, applicable to students born between 01/09/2000 and 31/08/2001 who are not currently students at the full-time school
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation Scholarship will be awarded by the School as part of the audition/selection process on the combined basis of merit and financial need. Please note students will be means tested for scholarship eligibility. The Scholarship will cover course fees only and will be reviewed on an annual basis. There will be one available Scholarship at each of the above colleges for the year 2013/14.
Please note that applications made directly to The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation will not be considered.
The Andrew Lloyd Webber Foundation is advised by David Grindrod in the selection of scholarship courses and students